Easy Touch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets 30G are easy-to-use, sterile, and are pressure-activated for safer user experience. Additionally, these 30 gauge Easy Touch lancets are made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and have a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. This single-use Diabetic safety lancet that color-coded to the box. The diabetic lancet safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling. This Lancing device also effective for testing coagulation and blood gas levels. Lancing device comes ready to use with a sterile tri-beveled needle loaded.
Easy Touch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets Features:
- Needle shielded both prior and after use
- Easy-to-use button design
- Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing device required
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
- Gauge: 30 G (1.6 mm)
- Pack Count: 100
- Color: Blue
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each EasyTouch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets 30G color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
- 100 EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets – 30 Gauge
- Remove the cap from the lancet.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample obtained.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the lancet device.
- Dispose of the lancet in an approved sharps container.
Reference: 000749S00495H02, Z:0022o1, UPC:084963006019, 830061