Easy Touch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets 26G are easy-to-use, sterile, and are pressure-activated for safer user experience. Additionally, these 26 gauge Easy Touch lancets made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and have a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. This single-use diabetic safety lancet that is color-coded to the box. The diabetic lancet safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling. This Lancing device also effective for testing coagulation and blood gas levels. Lancing device comes ready to use with a sterile tri-beveled needle loaded.
Easy Touch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets 26G Features:
- The needle shielded both prior and after use
- Easy-to-use button design
- Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing device required
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color-Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
- Gauge: 26 G (1.8 mm)
- Pack Count: 100
- Color: Green
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets 26G color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
- 100 EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets – 26 Gauge
- Remove the cap from the lancet.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample obtained.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the lancet device.
- Dispose of the lancet in an approved sharps container.
Reference: 000749S00495H02, Z:001287, UPC:084962608016, 826081