Free lancing Device includes for First Subscription:
Easy Touch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets 21G easy-to-use, sterile, and pressure-activated for safer user experience. Additionally, these 21 gauge EasyTouch lancets are made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and have a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. This single-use diabetic safety lancet that color-coded to the box. The diabetic lancet safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling. This Lancing device comes ready to use with a sterile tri-beveled needle loaded.
Easy Touch Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets 21G Features:
- The needle shielded both prior and after use
- Easy-to-use button design
- Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing device required
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color-Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
- Gauge: 21 G (2.4 mm)
- Count: 100
- Color: Deep Blue
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets 21G are color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
- 100 Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet – 21 Gauge
- Remove the cap from the lancet.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample obtained.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the lancet device.
- Dispose of the lancet in an approved sharps container.
Reference: 000749S00495H02, Z:001475, SD:770966, UPC:08496821241, 821241