Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 30g, .3cc are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. Diabetic Syringes are high use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection. The quality level found in our syringe needle can also be found throughout the Easy Touch line of diabetic products.
The Diabetic Syringes has lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings. There is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. A transparent barrel gives an excellent view of syringe contents. Syringe needle easy to read graduated numbers minimizes dosage errors. 100% latex-free. The securely attached needle eliminates needle pop-off.
Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 30g, .3cc Features
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Needles made with Surgical Steele
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film-Coated for Maximum Comfort
Insulin Syringes 30g Includes:
- 10 bags, each one contains 10 EasyTouch Insulin Syringes. (100 Syringes total)
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from RiteWayMed.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Riteway Medical reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Reference: 000906S00495H02, Z:000000, SD:719013, UPC:08496303501, 303501